Provide supportive services at East Metro Place to give participants necessary resources and skills to achieve self-reliance.
Coordinate and document all work done on behalf of Solid Ground participants to maintain accurate progress and recordkeeping for participants, agency, and funders.
· Licensed social worker (LSW) with at least three years of experience in a social service advocacy position working with clients in shelter or housing; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge. MSW/LISW/LICSW preferred.
· Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, adequate insurance and satisfactory driving record, to transport participants as needed.
· Knowledge of, and Skills and Abilities to serve families experiencing homelessness and their needs.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure work is completed in timely and productive manner.
· Ability to model behavior consistent with the agency mission.
· Ability to travel to various locations for day and evening meetings and events.
· Knowledge of community resources or ability to learn area resources.
· Skill in crisis intervention.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Ability to carry emergency pager and be available for interventions as needed during non-office hours.
· Understanding and commitment to trauma informed care
· Understanding and commitment to Housing first
Your application was submitted successfully.